We are looking for someone to join our team as a Recruitement Assistant in our Mulitlingual recruitment agency based in Dublin City Center.
International Recruitment Internship @ Dublin
As an Intern you will be doing the following*:
• Assisting recruiters with their daily work load
• Creating and Posting ads for vacancies in different job portals
• Sourcing CVs on job websites
• Preparing/ Updating Advertising Tracker on a weekly basis
• Researching and analysing websites for posting/database Access
• Creating and sending Mailshots
• Language assessment/ evaluation of the candidates
• Occasionally screening potential CVs and interviewing candidates
• Following up with the candidates in absence of the recruiter
*Training will be provided in order to perform these tasks
What you will get in return:
• An essential break into the professional industry to start your career
• An excellent working environment with our professional International team
• Working in our offices based in the heart of Dublin city centre
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday: 8.00am to 5.00pm (including one hour lunch break)
Minimum length : 3 monthsCountry of the law under which the contract is placed :
Duration 3 mois minimumLocation of Internship
1 Dublin (ie)Characteristics of ideal applicant :
Highest educational level completed: number of years studied and completed with a diploma after highschool : High school completed
Known Tools / Software/ Methods : Pack Office Adobe et Photoshop sont un plus
Job is accessible to persons without qualification
Job accessible to persons without experienceLanguage:
English : Intermediate
These internship offers are placed under the responsibility of their author.
If a post figures on the website, we assume it is still topical.
1 - Inscrivez vous ICI
2 - Send your application
3 - When sending your application through our website, the e-mail alert sent to the employer also reminds him to remove his post if it is out of date.
Voir les autres offres de stages de emploi.enligne-ie.com
Access to the other internship offers of